Thursday, August 31, 2006

I'm at Borders!

I saw me today at Borders. God what an undescribable feeling. There were a ton of other Samhain titles there as well. Way more then they've had in the past. I think we're catching on :-)

Yesterday I went to have my foot looked at and had to get a Cortisone shot. Not fun. Especially when he couldn't find the "space" it needed to go in and so basically I had to get 5 shots instead of just the one. It is feeling better today and I actually went swimming. I was afraid after this week off things would be really slow, but they weren't. I actually didn't even fall off the pace.

I've joined an ebook club group where we're going to read and discuss ebooks. The first one up is No One Else on Earth by Jeanne Barrack. Looks yummy.

Checkmate is due in my editor's hot little hands on November 1, so that's what I'm working on right now.

I'm still waiting on edits for Seeing Eye Mate.

Have a great Labor Day weekend everyone!

Annmarie McKenna

1 comments:

Jeanne said...

Hi Annemarie!
I was idly searching the net and came across your blog. Imagine my surprise to see that my latest, "No One Else on Earth" is the first book to be read by an ebook club! I'd be more than happy to participate if the members would like to ask me questions about the story.
Please let me know. In the meantime, I hope you enjoyed it!