Thursday, March 22, 2007

Thursday Thirteen


Thirteen Reasons I Won't Get Any Writing Done Today Annmarie McKenna


1. My son :) Need I say more?
2. Have to create this TT and cruise others.
3. Have to take my 5 yr old to the doc. She hurt her finger yesterday and today it's a pretty shade of blue and nice and swollen.
4. Parent/Teacher conference.
5. Shopping. No seriously. I have an 8 yr old and a 2 yr old who don't fit into their warm weather clothes anymore.
6. I'll probably have to go to lunch while I'm shopping.
7. Take one kid to gymnastics.
8. Pick her up, drop the second one off.
9. Pick that one up.
10. Dinner.
11. Emails. God those suckers are addictive.
12. Can you say, PROCRASTINATION?
13. Survivor. :)Is it even on tonight? Hmm...I think it was on last night. Maybe I will get some writing done after all...
Thursday is not such a good day for me.

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!





13 comments:

Jaci Burton said...

I dunno. Sounds like excuses to me.

;-)

Angela/SciFiChick said...

I love Thursday nights.. the one night I have alone to myself this week!
Hope you get everything done!

Annmarie McKenna said...

Jaci~

Absolutely! I am the queen of excuses!

Joely Sue Burkhart said...

Yep, Survivor was on last night! Tonight...CSI?

Amanda Young said...

Yep, Survivor was on last night. I don't know if it was anew one or not(I don't watch that show) but it took over the time slot for Jericho, which I do actually watch. :)

Sydney Somers said...

You say this like procrastination is a BAD thing. LOL

Emma Wayne Porter said...

ack! Thank you--You just reminded me I have PT conferences tomorrow LOL

Man. Who has the brain cell today? Whoever it is, e-mail it back. I need it badly.

Denise Patrick said...

Life always seems to interfere with my writing these days. Some days I just want to say "no" and ignore them all.

Unknown said...

Yeah, it was last night, and in case you missed it, Anthony got voted out and they were really at each other's throats during tribal. Sheesh.

I have no idea what to do with myself tonight at 8.

Hmmm, maybe I'll write. lol

Karen Erickson said...

Sigh...I understand. Life just gets in the way when all I wanna do is write. Or cruise blogs reading other people's TTs. Or read my email. Can't these kids feed themselves? Can't this house stay clean? And what's up with the laundry? LOL

Loved your list.

Michelle Pillow said...

LMAO, My excuse is that I'm blog hopping -- again.

Amelia Elias said...

#2 is the one killing my writing time today... I need some self-control, STAT!

Nicole Austin said...

Sounds like a rough day.

Survivor was on last night.