Saturday, September 08, 2007

Swim, Bike, Run




No, not me this time :) Today two of my kids raced in a trYathlon at a local YMCA and had a blast. They were so excited and both did an excellent job. They were in the youngest age group so their distances were a 50 yd swim, 1.4 mile bike, and 1/2 mile run. It was a lot of fun and everyone recieved a medal, certificate, t-shirt, water bottle, and door prize. Thankfully they both had a great time and now have asked to do another one. The left picture is my younger daughter just off the bike an onto the run and the right is my oldest daughter (#873) just out of the swim and getting ready to get on her bike. It was an overcast day and not hot since we've been getting some rain the last two days, but despite the squishy mud puddles, it was a nice day and I congratulate the Y for putting on such a nicely run event.


0 comments: