Thursday, November 30, 2006

Ice Storm



We're having a winter storm here today. This is the view from my deck at 10:30. The ice won't start until late afternoon, they said. Oops, it got here early, started at about 6:30. Our school district didn't close. My kids didn't get on the bus though, not after I saw others slip sliding across the icy street. Do I look stupid? They finally closed at 10:30. Of course mine are already home since I didn't drive them either, and are already driving me insane. Bugging Out Tonight we are "supposed" to get 6-10 inches of snow. I say supposed to because, they really aren't sure what's going to happen. And that's the scary thing. When weather men don't even predict, you know it's going to be bad. They seem to be waffling between 5-9 and 8-12. We shall see, I guess, tomorrow morning. Good thing I bought sleds on Tuesday!







0 comments: