Friday, October 20, 2006

Woohoo! The Reviews are in!!

I'm so excited! Reviews for Seeing Eye Mate are coming in... Squeee. Here are a few:


http://www.ck2skwipsandkritiques.com/seeingeyemate_jennifer.html
...That said, ‘Seeing Eye Mate’ does not lack for any of the steamy love scenes you would expect in a shape shifter tale, and Caelan earns a place at the top of the list of unexpectedly sensitive sexy alpha males we all dream of finding...
...The icing on the cake is that we have an exciting mystery underneath it all. McKenna once again proves herself adept with subtle twists and turns in the story, littering the saga with clues that only begin to coalesce as the mystery finally unfolds, and leaving no doubt that there isn’t a superfluous scene in the novel.
Reviewed by Jennifer


http://www.joyfullyreviewed.com/reviews/seeingeyemate.html
...Seeing Eye Mate kept me turning the pages and I couldn’t put it down until I read the final word. Just when I thought I had the storyline figured out, I realized I was wrong. I love when an author can keep me from guessing the plot and Annmarie McKenna did just that very thing, must to my chagrin. I have happily placed Seeing Eye Mate on my keeper shelf and have decided that Annmarie McKenna is one author I want to keep reading!
Reviewed by Talia Ricci

http://geocities.com/litnymphs/reviews/new/eyemate.htm

...Tieran is certainly no shrinking flower, but Caelan literally sweeps her off her feet in the sexual frenzy that ignites between them. Ms. McKenna is an author to watch for, and Seeing Eye Mate is a RED HOT not to be missed!

Reviewed by Water Nymph / Nymphs Rating: 4.5 Nymphs

Thanks, everybody who's read SEM. :-)

1 comments:

Jennifer A. Ray said...

Woooohoooo!!!!!!! It's finally out!