Wednesday, April 05, 2006

I kind of feel like he looks right now. I spent the day painting my house instead of coming up with the rest of my synopsis for a proposal for Samhain's first anniversary. They are looking for twelve thousand word books that will be put together in an anthology. Only five will be chosen.

On a sad note, my editor has decided to leave Samhain, so I have been shuffled, as have all the rest of her authors, to another editor. I have now started the process of edits-at least, getting it put into the right format. I expect to see the first round any day.

On the flip side, I just found out that Blackmailed took 3rd in the Unpublished Beacon contest. I still have it entered in the Laurie. Finalists for that will be announced April 10th. I've also entered another contest with my erotic paranormal, Seeing Eye Mate. Right now it is the seventh week finalist. Winners will be voted on by the readers April 19th. To view that excerpt go to http://www.rachellechase.com/AnnmarieMcKenna.html

0 comments: