I shouldn't be Thirteening today. I need to be doing a million other things, yet here I sit feeling guilty for not being able to blog at all since last week. So here's my list of 13 make-me-even-more-nervous things to do before Tuesday.
1. Print some copies of Fantasmagorical Covers to give away.
2. Find 2 baskets. One for holding name slips for the basket giveaway, on for the actual basket.
3. Pray that the Gods are on my side and my magnets actually make it to Houston and are printed correctly :)
4. Organize clothes. I have done nothing but promo items for this trip so far.
5. Get my hair cut. That's later today.
6. Sleep. Yep, I haven't been doing that so well lately.
7. Make a list of ALL the things I do that my hubby doesn't know about, for the kids. Boy is he in for a shock.
8. Buy food for said kids so hubby doesn't have to cook.
9. Go to the Bank.
10. Find a few more items to go in the gift basket.
11. Organize between my mom and my hubby the kids schedule while he works.
13. Try not to have a nervous breakdown.
Everything else, is there anything else?, is good to go. I think. I hope. Next year won't be so bad will it? At least then I won't be a virgin anymore and will have an idea of what's about to happen.
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants